I attended to IP & TV World Forum and TV Connect events in Istanbul, which of both was organized by Informa. Having attended to these events, I am glad to say that I will have chance to follow the Digital TV Central & Eastern Europe Event on 25-27 June at Krakow, Poland.
Actually I have to thank to Informa, for their support in attending the event.
Main topics that will be covered in the event are OTT (Over The Top) TV and Pay TV. There will be a one day event dedicated to Over The Top Television. I will try to attend this event also, which will be on 25 June. In fact I think that OTT will replace classic IPTV offers, with the increase in smart tv, connected tv sales figures, need for a set top box will diminish. Therefore, this one day event is really important for the sector professionals.
When we look at the speakers of the event, one can easily understand the importance of the event. Some of the speakers are:
- Ian McDonough, Senior Vice President and General Manager, EMEA, BBC Worldwide Channels
- Dariusz Dabski, CEO, TV Plus
- Mark Hollinger, President and CEO, Discovery Networks International
- Marcih Boroszko, CEO, President of the Board, Atmedia Group
- Maciej Maciejowski, Board Member, TVN